FREE Report brought to You by the KingOfBrooklin and the KingHomeTeam.
The 12 Most Important Questions You Need To Ask A Salesperson Before Putting Your Home on The Market:
As you are interviewing salespeople to help sell your home, ask these questions:
- What is the difference between marketing and advertising a home and how does this difference affect me?
- What are the specific elements of your home selling and marketing strategy that affect the selling price and the time my home will be on the market?
- Do you require a pre-inspection and home staging before I sell? If not, why?
- With the Internet being the first place that most buyers look for a home, can you identify for me the best Internet property marketing methods and why they work?
- What reporting do you make available that show how many unique visitors are seeing the various websites that my home will be marketed on with you?
- Do you have any information that details what home buyers find the most useful when it comes to a property-marketing ad and what motivates buyers to respond to it?
- Can you identify for me what buyers on the Internet say is the number one reason they choose a salesperson for buying a home they found on the Internet? What in your business reflects that you understand this fact?
- Do you have a marketing budget that outlines how you'll spend your resources to market my home and earn your fee?
For more great ideas and tips, visit www.KingHomeTeam.com
Free Report brought to You by the KingOfBrooklin and the KingHomeTeam.
- What is your strategy to attract qualified buyers from the various sources available today and how will you work to attract cooperating salespeople so they show my home over other homes in the market?
- What is your negotiation strategy and how can I count on you to negotiate from a position of strength than one of weakness? How can you assure me that the home inspection will not "blow up" my transaction at the very last minute?
- Can you identify how your team will work to handle my listing from the minute you take it until the day that it closes? Also, identify for me the different departments of your company and show me how they benefit me in the sale of my home.
- What do you do to ensure that the leads you generate are going to be handled in a timely manner so that we don't miss out on any qualified buyer prospects?
If you are looking for the intelligent answers to these questions contact the KingHomeTeam. Call me direct at 905 655 7236.
To get a FREE list of homes for sale in your preferred area visit SearchTorontoEastHomes.com
To get a FREE estimate of your current home’s value visit YourHomeWorthOnline.com